Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 13, 2010

Full

As we were leaving a wonderful weekend with friends, this was the word that came to mind. I was literally full from all the great food we ate, and overwhelmed by what a blessing my friends are. Looking back over the past year my life has been so full. This time last year I had no idea where I would be now. Married to a wonderful husband, grateful for fulfilling jobs, close to my family, and three couples who are amazing friends. God is so good.

On another note, my family is preparing for a large event tomorrow. Erin will receive a new kidney, kindly donated by my dad. :) Thank you to everyone who has/is supporting us through prayer, meals, and everything else. We cannot express how thankful we are for your generosity. Please keep them in your prayers over the next two weeks.

Merry Christmas to all! Don't forget to thank God for all He has blessed us with!

1 comment:

  1. that's how i feel after this weekend. :) it was so fun, even if i was a little sickly.

    i like your christmas card, i felt like i was apart of it a little bit.

    ReplyDelete