Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

what.i.wore.wednesday.

So I've been pretty good this week! Except my computer does the picture taking, so the pictures as less than fabulous. Also, my head is cropped out of one because of bad hair. Sadly the only day I forgot to take my picture was on Valentines Day :(. But I did have a picture taken of me while I was being sang too. Let me explain...it is a fundraiser that our school does where someone can buy you a Valentine and a song. Mine was from my parents (Scott got one too, very funny & awkward). Some of students got sang too, which was sooo funny. One little guy said when they were done, "Mrs. Hamilton, that made me hot all over." Which in kindergarten language means embarrassed. Ok, so here are the pictures...

Thursday
Sweater: American Eagle
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Rack Room
Necklace: Christmas Gift

Friday
Pink Shirt: Rugged Warehouse
Jacket: Christmas gift
Grey Pants: Ross
Boots: Rack Room

Saturday
Went hiking to the top of Stone Mountain with my bro & his gf

Sunday
Sweater: Wet Seal
Jeans: Aeropostale
Brown Flats: Kohls

I also have to include a pic of the awesome pillow I made for my new chair.
(I can't figure out how to turn the picture around)

Monday
(We have an entire jean week at school, hooray!)
Coat: Ross 
(Kayla & Jordyn-remember when we all bought these!)
Pink shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Christmas gift
Cute Shoes: Rack Room
Earrings: Mexico


Tuesday
(bad hair not shown)
Purple Shirt: Christmas gift
Tank: Birthday gift
Jeans: Christmas gift
Necklace: Some stand in Mexico

Wednesday
(I decided to go casual)
Shirt: School Theme shirt designed by Scott-
Our theme is Amplivate: Encouraging others to be bold for Christ.
Jeans: Target
Tennies: Ross (Best shoes ever for only $30!)

Linking up at The Pleated Poppy

3 comments:

  1. haha yes i remember when we all bought the same jacket. and how we used to all wear them and walk into class at the same time all carrying a cup of coffee... those were the days...

    and your pillow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket from Ross is one of my favorite jackets. i'm so excited that we are all doing this, but like Jordyn said I wish we could still trade clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Thursday and Tuesday's outfits! And I lurve that Ross jacket! Stone Mtn hike? Whew! I haven't done that in YEARS. Course, you're tons younger. LOL

    ReplyDelete