Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 21, 2011

The end of a season...

Tonight was our Cheerleading Awards ceremony, officially ending our season which started in July. (Please tell me what other sport has an 8 month season.) It was short and sweet without being too sappy. It was such an amazing year, and full of great memories. I have learned so much through coaching my first cheer squad. I'm pretty sure they taught me more than I taught them. It was such a blessing to coach the girls that I cheered with all those years ago. God has been faithful through many ups and downs, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for next season. I will so miss my Seniors, but I know life holds great things for them. As I looked out over my team tonight I realized that this year was so much more than coaching cheerleading, this year I made so many new friends. Next year is going to be awesome!!!




I love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment