Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Favorite Things

1. A weekend away. My hubby and I got to go to a marriage conference this weekend. It was fun to get away. We learned a lot, ate a lot, and got to stay in this beautiful hotel. Better yet, we didn't pay for it!

2. Having time to read. I just finished some great books by Janette Oke, and now I need some suggestions. Any ideas?

3. Focaccia Bread. It is my new favorite thing to bake. I use my bread maker for the dough, but bake it in the oven. It is so easy, and just like the real thing from Israel!


I'm linking up with Abby!

4 comments:

  1. did you make that one?! it looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ill admit that i did not actually make that one...i was too lazy to take a picture of ours. But it is super easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...I love all types of bread, and that looks fantastic! :]

    ReplyDelete