Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My New Car!!!

It has been quite a process to get a new car. I never realized how much work it is to pick out the right car at the right price. And taking out the money to pay for it in cash gave me a lot of anxiety. But it has all paid off and now we have a new Honda Element (I know some of you probably think they look like a box). I.Love.It!

(This is not our actual car because I don't want to go in the rain to take a picture, but it looks exactly like this.)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the color combo! Clint has one of those and even though I didn't like it at first, I quickly realized how great it is. Is yours a stick shift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new car is great! The first car we picked out was a Kia sorento, and it was mostly just to lug a trailer across the country...realizing after an SUV was impractical for Los Angeles! Congratulations on the new purchase!

    ReplyDelete